08 May 2012
Leading change and promoting creativity in a successful, traditional organisation
What they said...
- He literally reignited a motor in me that had been underused!
- Very inspiring and shaking
- A very modern way of behaving, of working. It definitely challenges the perception of what is supposed to be working in a company in the XXIst century.
- I loved the part where he talk about “playing” being the essence of the creative process
- It has been a very inspiring and energetic conference. It filled me with energy and motivation to give the best of myself.
- I was totally under the charm, I found it so interesting that I spent the rest of the day on the net watching other conferences he had given. He is a great orator.
- All the examples he gives are great to better understand the ideas.
- I especially liked his positive and encouraging message.
- Wow! Amazing speaker
- I came back with the feeling I should live and do things with passion
- It was a humble, down to earth conversation rather than a stiff business on-way lecture
- I loved it! For his enthusiasm and of course for his way of speaking